PLEASE NOTE – Access to SANA SLOW WINE FAIR 2022 is only allowed to individuals in possession of a valid EU Digital Covid Certificate, as demanded by Article 9 of Italian Law 105 of July 23, 2021; until the end of the emergency, in order to hold events safely, those wishing to access event areas must present their “Super Green Pass” every day that they wish to enter. In the case of exhibitors and foreign visitors, if their Green Pass from vaccination or recovery has expired, or they have been vaccinated with vaccines that are not recognized by the European Medicines Agency (EMA), then they may access the Fair after a Lateral Flow Test (valid for 48 hours) or a PCR test (valid fo 72 hours) with a negative result.
ACCESS TO THE PRESS ROOM AND THE EVENT ITSELF FOLLOWS GOVERNMENT RULES REGARDING PREVENTION AND CONTAINMENT OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, AND ARE THUS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
The Press Room at SANA Slow Wine Fair is open:
- Sunday, March 27, 12 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Monday, March 27, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 29, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
In order to be accredited and get a press pass for SANA Slow Wine Fair 2022 applicants must fill in this form, which will be reviewed by the Press Office of the event.
In the confirmation email there’ll be a PRESS PASS with your name (and a bar code) to present at the entrance and in the Press Room in order to access services reserved for journalists.
The Press Office may – at its discretion – decide how many accreditations to each media outfit. Representatives of advertising agencies, PR, marketing and commercial agents will not be accredited.
Wine bloggers who are not members of the Italian Order of Journalists (Ordine dei giornalisti) can sign up by writing “BLOG” and then the URL of their in the “MEDIA REPRESENTED” field. Wine bloggers who receive accreditation will also receive a discount coupon for tickets to the Fair.
ACCREDITED JOURNALISTS AND BLOGGERS
- Will receive emails with all the latest news about the event, its guest speakers, themes and the world of SANA Slow Wine Fair
- Will be able to use the Press Room with its internet connection and material about the event
- Will receive help in the development of their material: the Press Office can help you to expand your content, organize interviews and guide you in the discovery of news and curiosities.