The Slow Wine Coalition is growing in far-off countries like Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Peru. There are many wineries in Latin America that have joined the Coalition and signed the Manifesto for good, clean and fair wine, and creating a new network in the process: Slow Wine Latam.
In this panoramic tasting we’ll celebrate a distant but fascinating winemaking culture that boasts a wealth of quality. A culture united by a focus on sustainable agriculture as well as organic and biodynamic practices. It will also be a journey among different techniques disparate vines, offering a widescreen view of what’s going on in the countries of SLow WIne Latam, an area from which we often receive little news, particularly in the field of wine!
Juan Gualdoni, coordinator of the Slow Wine Coalition in Latin America, recounts the terroir and the labels that he’s selected for us:
- Argentina, Canopus, Pintom Subversivo 2020
- Argentina, Passionate Wine, Michelini Wine Marmolejo 2018
- Argentina, Pielihueso, Pielihueso Naranjo 2020
- Brazil, Vinha Unna, label TBD
- Chile, Viñedos Herrera Alvarado, Cuero de Vaca 2021
- Peru, La Quilloay, MiMo Italia 2018
This masterclass is open to enthusiasts and industry professional with a general access ticket to Sana Slow Wine Fair, available here.
Event languages: IT, EN
Viale della Fiera, 20 - Bologna (Italy)