Meursault is one of the villages of the Côte de Beaune, between Volnay and Puligny Montrachet.
In Meursault the soil is less humid than in nearby Puligny, and the Chardonnay grapes express that in their plumpness, richness and butteriness, while losing nothing of the elegance. Mersault doesn’t have any vineyards classified as Grand Cru, but it has 17 Premier Crus – the vineyards in this classification cover an area of more than 130 hectares – much of it dedicated to white wine grapes.
During this tasting we’ll propose some of the best-suited terroir as translated by some of the finest local vignerons.
Armando Castagno, one of the most-respected communicators of Burgundy wine (and more!), will guide you on a journey across the region through the wines of:
- Roger Belland, Meursault Premier Cru Santenots 2018 – Imported by Bolis
- Jean Monniere et Fils, Meursault Premier Cru Charmes 2018 – Imported by Première Divinport
- Comtes Lafon, Meursault Premier Cru Gouttes d’Or 2018 – Imported by Cuzziol GrandiVini
- Bitouzet-Prieur, Meursault Premier Cru Les Perrieres 2018 – Imported by Ghilardi
- Vincent Girardin, Meursault Premier Cru Genevrières 2018 – Imported by Cuzziol GrandiVini
- Ballot Millot et Fils, Meursault Premier Cru Bouchères 2017 – Imported by Pellegrini
This Masterclass is designed for industry professionals. Enthusiasts are, however, welcome to take part. For info please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Event languages: IT, EN
Viale della Fiera, 20 - Bologna (Italy)