With just 150 hectares of vines, Morey-Saint-Denis is a tiny denomination along the Côte de Nuits. But it’s also one of the most kaleidoscopic.
This is because Morey-Saint-Denis boasts five Grand Crus: Clos-Saint-Denis, Clos-de-la-Roche, Clos-de-Lambrays, Clos-de-Tart and a parte of Bonnes-Mares. This excellent terroir occupies 40 hectares. Then there are 20 Premier Crus, with a total area of 44 hectaries, and around 70 more hecatres of vines classified as village. The great variety at the geological level, which has abudant limestone and a smaller amount of marl, delivers wines of great character.
In this masterclass you’ll taste Pinot Nero wines with an aromatic and gustatory range that’s truly extraordinary.
Gianni Fabrizio, journalist with years of experience in the field, will guide your tasting of some the best and most represenative producers of this appellation, including:
- Domaine Arlaud, Morey-Saint-Denis 2019 – Imported by Ceretto
- Bertagna, Clos Saint Denis Grand Cru 2018 – Imported by Pellegrini
- Perrot-Minot, Morey-Saint-Denis Premier Cru La Riotte VV 2017 – Imported by Balan
- Dujac, Clos de la Roche 2018 – Imported by Cuzziol GrandiVini
- Louis Remy, Morey-Saint-Denis Clos des Rosieres Monopole 2018 – Imported by Teatro del Vino
- Clos de Tart, Morey Saint Denis Premier Cru La forge de Tart 2017 – Imported by Sarzi Amadé
This Masterclass is designed for industry professionals. Enthusiasts are, however, welcome to take part. For info please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Event languages: IT, EN
Viale della Fiera, 20 - Bologna (Italy)