The Cuvée de Prestige are the peak of Champagne production. Wines of a different nature, once made from an assemblage of the three most important grapes used for making champagne, now they are made with just one.
They are also different insofar as many champagnes are made from a mix of grapes from different years – while in general, but not always, the Cuvée de Prestige are made from the grapes of a single, extraordinary vintage – and for their different styles of vinification.
The common denominator of these labels is that they are made from the finest grapes of each Maison and with a long, sometimes very long period of rest on lees before disgorgement. In this masterclass we’ll sample nimble yet layered wines as well as vinous, deep and powerful product. An unmissable event made exclusively for 100 participants.
Alberto Lupetti, renowned opinion leader in the field of Champagne, will guide you on this journey among some of the great maisons of Champagne, including:
- Louis Roederer, Cristal Brut 2013 –Imported by Sagna
- Pannier, Egérie Extra Brut 2012 – Imported by PWS
- Paul Bara, Comtesse Marie de France 2010 – Imported by Bolis
- De Venoge, Louis XV Brut 2012 – Imported by Premiere
- Marguet, Sapience Brut Nature 2011 – Imported by Caves de Pyrene
- Leclerc-Briant, Les Clos des Trois Clochers 1er Cru Dosage Zero 2015 – Imported by AGB
- Jeaunaux Robin, Les Grands Nots – Imported by Vitevini
This Masterclass is designed for industry professionals. Enthusiasts are, however, welcome to take part. For info please write to: email@example.com
Event languages: IT, EN
Viale della Fiera, 20 - Bologna (Italy)